Resusatate - Poem by Josie Young
My heart's been punctured, torn to pieces,
As if you would,
Just when things are going good, you dropp that on me and crush my thoughts.
Just lookin at you makes me shudder to think what your feeling.
I can't help the way I am,
No-one reads me like you can,
Like an open book, my words seep into your head,
And like any crap book,
They too seep out.
Well screw this, I'm not gonna let you bring me down,
I like it here on my own cloud nine,
But slowly my cloud dissapates and I'm left again.
My lungs need pumping, 'Cause I can't breathe,
I need you to stop suffocating me.
Closer and closer and closer still, pushing tighter and tighter untill...
I can't see in, i can't see within
And it starts over again.
Comments about Resusatate by Josie Young
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda