Rubbing Out Life's Mistakes - Poem by Lil Davis
Spelt it wrong?
Here's a rubber just rub it out.
I coloured outside the lines,
I drew a crooked line.
That's ok, rub it out and start again.
Mistakes made on paper so easily fixed.
If only we could rub out life's mistakes so easily.
My life's page has become messy and smudged.
full of wrong turns and mistakes.
It's a shame i can't rub it out.
There is no rubber for mylife's mistakes
Comments about Rubbing Out Life's Mistakes by Lil Davis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda