Amy Louise Kerswell
Searching - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I've been in search for a while now.
Although for what Im not quite sure.
I belive I want the answer to my troubles.
And the strength to move on.
I wish I could put things in the past where they belong.
But the search goes on and on.
Im trying to find what Im searching for.
But what am I searching for.
I dont quite know.
I've been searching for a long time.
But just what am I searching for?
Comments about Searching by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl