Secret Admirer - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
fulfills love in hiding.
Fiddling by yourself!
I'd hardly be erotic,
sweet or caring. I'd keep
barbs mark the perimeter
until you're disclosed.
Hence, rather be brave,
to be fair as well.
File your stalking head
to claim the benefits!
Comments about Secret Admirer by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye