Secret Love - Poem by Sandra Feldman
I have looked for you Forever,
Now I found you much too late,
And the sound of 'Never, Never',
Seems to always seal my fate.
I had dreamt of you so often,
Love complete and full of grace,
I had loved you as a Secret,
Never having seen your face.
The Ideal we fall in love with,
Is sometimes a desperate case,
Not responding, corresponding,
To our mental, warm embrace.
Yet, I'll not betray you ever,
And this Love will stay in place,
Even though I know that Never,
You will be mine to embrace.
Comments about Secret Love by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl