See This Boy - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
This boy says he is a king,
and he can be all he can be,
he lives life like royalty,
and love being who he be............
This boy shakes his head
over what people say...
he is not perfect anyway
but he don't let them get in his way.........
This boy has dreams,
dreams that will take his far,
he is ready to show the world,
his thoughts will make his strong...........
This boy...nota king,
this boy...not aperfect,
this boy...has a dream,
this boy is me and he the best,
what the world see....
Comments about See This Boy by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl