Seek The Truth - Poem by JeanPierre Barakat
Flora swells its scents
In fauna's wild accents...
Countless crazy dreams
Rage in life's extremes...
Hearts plan another escape
In nature's mild landscape:
So wear your trusted soul,
Feel, stay alive, and be whole...
Shine unafraid with intensity,
However dim your light may be...
Burn, blaze, as spark or bonfire,
Melt, shape, and strive with desire...
Most of all, my dearest friend,
Seek the Truth until the end.
Comments about Seek The Truth by JeanPierre Barakat
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl