RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Self - Discovery - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Growing stronger within, being led down avenues of self-
discovery by an unconditional love given by another.
Climbing heights more than ever, scaling the highest
cliffs, finding out what I am really made of.
Learning talents that have been being used, finding
novel ways of expanding and experiencing them.
Beautiful manuscripts, all reading so smoothly and
beneficial to this poet's soul.
Comments about Self - Discovery by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl