Self Expression - Poem by AHO Speaks
Is it my imagination or much, much more
We have a way of self expression withot opening the door.
The door to self respect and most importantly pride
The words whose meaning comes from deep inside.
Where self respect is a mirror for what we do
Not only for self but for others; called you and you.
04-08-06 Aho Speaks
Comments about Self Expression by AHO Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda