Selfie - Poem by Ima Ryma
'Selfie' is the word of the year,
The year two thousand and thirteen.
Self taken pic - oops missed an ear,
For the social media scene.
When a camera meets my face,
There is a click of destiny,
A me moment of time and place,
That all the world just has to see.
Some selfies clever, most not so.
I am selfie made by design.
Mine's most clever - doncha know!
The dictionary must have mine.
Oxford English Dictionary.
My selfie pic must be therey.
Comments about Selfie by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl