Sentenced To Life - Poem by Naveed Akram
Four have a solution and they are right,
Five more are in the way of life and are right,
Seven can be many to some, and too many to most.
I have you known ten many are too many, and too many.
Dead is a man who is not.
Comments about Sentenced To Life by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda