Susan Williams Poems
- A Scrap Of Time I need to find time- a scrap of time ...
- The Ghosts Are Walking Again . the ghosts are walking ...
- The Wing Of A Dove . The mourning dove visual manna from ...
- But Not Today . I have no heart today. I think I have lost ...
- The Phone Is Ringing We live from day to day to day and we ...
- Rain Washing The World Green ..................Rain Washing ...
- Again Thanks-I-Am-Giving~~~~~(... In my life there is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It is true that it is not a good thing to take everyone at face value- -especially in an age of so many face-lifts.''~~~~~~~~~~Susan Willians
''Diatribes are known for their intolerance- - which makes it difficult to tolerate them.''~~~~~~~Susan Williams
''We need to remember that death is a daily possibility therefore we should not only enjoy every moment but also make it a moment we are proud to have lived.''Susan Williams
''I like haiku- they are so very brief yet cover so much ground''- -Susan Williams
''A life of adventure is good health food for the imagination of a writer.''Susan Williams
A Scrap Of Time
I need to find time-
a scrap of time
by the demands of everyday life
that chews up every morsel of time it can find.
I want to meditate on these stray birds of thought-
I want to know that my life
was more than washing dishes
and waiting for the phone to ring
bearing news of joy or sorrow.