Seventy Two - Poem by jerry hughes
Des, what's the time?
Not your age you silly bugger,
what's the right time?
It's never the right time
when you're seventy two.
Jesus, I give up!
So you should.
asking people the time,
when they're seventy two.
Comments about Seventy Two by jerry hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl