RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Silver Wings Soaring - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching silver wings soaring above America,
shining in the light of an early morning sunrise.
Nothing to fear, knowing that our military is
alert and on the watch, protecting Americans at
Awakening from their nighttime dreams, kept safely
tucked beneath the covers of life.
Knowing that silver wings are flying, soaring above
America, our military's love of freedom is protecting
Comments about Silver Wings Soaring by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl