Edward Kofi Louis
Silverstone - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Silver and gold,
Insight of the land;
Living along the rules of nature.
Views around the World! !
Rights and Justice along the line,
Signs and Designs,
Tones and zones of nature!
Only to accept in the truth;
Noted by the muse of nature! !
Exploring the ways of life.
Comments about Silverstone by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl