Marvin Brato Sr
Simple Wish - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Good happy life I wish to obtain
Every act I do is to make certain.
Real challenges is my aspiration
Life itself is my sole inspiration.
Yes I feel it is my innate duty
Need to avail an opportunity.
Varied things got my attention
Instinct poetry molds my imagination
Enjoy expressing my variable emotion.
Virtues of love, friendship and honesty
Are traits that make a better personality.
Learning new concepts I always aspire
Empowered intellect I solely desire.
None but my father is someone real
Care he gives our family is great deal.
In marriage, a man's duty I consider
As lover he must be good provider.
Comments about Simple Wish by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl