Lawrence S. Pertillar
Sincerity Of A Chemistry - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Because one is approachable,
Does not mean another is being chased.
Laws of attraction are in force.
Which, from a point of view...
There are two involved,
To introduce on this pursuit.
But if one becomes too self involved...
Believing the honey is kept,
In just one jar.
Eventually that one will know what is true.
When it is made known that a honey wished to taste,
Isn't worth the game played.
Or the delay that has been wasted,
The other believed they saved for a chase.
It's not all about the honey.
Frequently it's about the sincerity of a chemistry.
When that's in place there is no chase.
Comments about Sincerity Of A Chemistry by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda