M A Uzefa Rashida
Sleep - Poem by M A Uzefa Rashida
Deep breaths and some peace must
both body and mind are in complete rest
sleep is sweet pleasure known best
to keep away all the blues and test.
So is eternal sleep's quest, winner of all conquest
ends all worries, bestows peace when we are laid in dust.
Comments about Sleep by M A Uzefa Rashida
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl