Lawrence S. Pertillar
Sleepwalking Through Reality - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Many are protesting a return 'back' to a dream.
And they are the very same ones,
Who have been sleepwalking through reality.
To awaken from a state of self imposed hypnotism...
Unable to deal with a thoughtlessness they have allowed.
And implemented consciously while feeding on delusions.
Comments about Sleepwalking Through Reality by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl