Slow Down - Poem by Aram Stefanian
Slow down, where's the fire?
Take your time, calm down, relax
Dazzled by our blind desire
Hurry up and let's make tracks
To our lost and lonely cabin
Where we used to have much fun
How I miss that crazy sleep in
Don't delay! Give it the gun!
Reunited in an embrace, now shut up!
Feeling fire under your skin?
We're gonna always come out on top
No matter if now you're ugly as sin
We're going through the changes
Nothing's gonna stay like before
Have we reached the closing stages?
Abandoned yielders at the distant shore
Comments about Slow Down by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl