Lawrence S. Pertillar
Small Steps - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The effects of small steps taken,
Succeeds as if one had jumped with leaps.
Especially when compared with some,
With a doing done to sit and wish...
For their paths to be cleared,
From anything that might prevent...
Their hopes and dreams of living a life,
Without opposition or obstacles to face.
Comments about Small Steps by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl