To A.O Who Finds Love - Poem by Roland Cho
As you go about, remember to be wise!
Love has lost its ears, and now has four eyes!
Tell her She made the world go round when she was true.
Today, it is hard not to say that she is through.
She became ‘it’ when she lost her ears
And now her extra eyes feed her with solace from lies.
Tell her that granny is angered
Because her grand sons are endangered!
Comments about To A.O Who Finds Love by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl