Smokers - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Though it's a risk to life
People smoke everyday.
Among the cigarette butts
I hear a nicotine stained song
'Cigarette contains carbon monoxide'
And the eternal cry of filters say
'Life is a struggle? '
Comments about Smokers by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl