Lawrence S. Pertillar
So Glad My Days Are Simple - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I am so glad my days are simple.
So glad my sights are clear.
Viewing life nonjudgementally...
I'm free to express my cheer!
Are briefly satisfied.
I found a peace of mind I hold,
I have learned not to put my life aside!
I am not completely isolated,
From others who feel rushed with pursuits.
I was once caught up myself with quick endeavors...
Until I discovered a self I had to soothe.
And I am so glad my days have become simple,
I have time to enjoy other facets of life.
I don't look for rain when clouds appear.
And when they do,
I accept that as being alright!
I don't get uptight about it,
Like some who use these times to fight!
Comments about So Glad My Days Are Simple by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl