Theodora (Theo) Onken
((( Solitare Rose))) - Poem by Theodora (Theo) Onken
A Solitary Rose 'tis growing...
In a Garden filled to the full with weeds...
With velvet soft petals of 'deep' red...
Today, that red Rose simply bleeds;
'Tis not the thorns of her stems...
Nor the lack of mother nurture nor care...
Its more the torments O' time...eons...
That bleeds out the Rose in despair;
For their 'tis n'er a good outcome...!
For people who practice to do deliberate wrong...! !
Only hope for the flowers that give joy to the Earth...!
For 'tis to this Earthly sod that they truly belong;
Comments about ((( Solitare Rose))) by Theodora (Theo) Onken
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl