...! Somebody - Poem by Silent Speaker
Somebody save me from myself,
someboy help me,
I'm begging you to help,
my rescue you could be.
Somebody save me from my thoughts,
somebody just give me a happy day,
I'm asking for understanding,
before i make myself go away.
Somebody save me from my harm,
somebody just stop me from cutting to deep,
I'm longing for care,
before i take my final leap.
Comments about ...! Somebody by Silent Speaker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl