Lawrence S. Pertillar
Something Experienced - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
How can some live their entire lives,
Without the seeking of fresh expressions?
Or to open a gate,
And walk away from a locked box.
When they dare,
Do step away.
Returning to that locked box,
To open the windows but not to stare.
But find themselves surrounded,
By something experienced...
That brightened up the atmosphere,
They decided to bring along to invite inside.
Comments about Something Experienced by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda