Lawrence S. Pertillar
Sophisticated Idiots - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
A few decide...
How and who is rated.
All decisions made are dumb!
The ones coming forth with integrity...
Tell all what is done
Has not achieved anything for anyone.
Since the few regard their views legit.
And the majority observes them all...
As sophisticated idiots!
Comments about Sophisticated Idiots by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl