Sorry Honey - Poem by abhimanyu kumar.s
To be beyond my hands
To open up my heart
I see you honey
In the darkest cage.
I think you feel lonely
In the wild patches
You are in clutches
And you can't escape.
This man of yours
Feels sorry for you honey
I couldn't keep you in heaven
Damn it, I couldn't dear, sorry.
Comments about Sorry Honey by abhimanyu kumar.s
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl