Soul Of Love - Poem by cecil hickman
Sincerity and respect is the awesome key
That will acquaint all my love for thee.
My heart stands beyond infinity for you.
Besides, just your single loving touch will do
The Stars shine glistening in the dark.
Our floating essence, up in Heavens ark.
Disloyalties never come between or sever.
Only endearing thoughts grip forever.
Our devoted love from our guided soul,
Our ravaged souls lost in love’s final goal.
Therefore, between us there is a golden light.
This remains our soul of love ever so bright.
Comments about Soul Of Love by cecil hickman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl