Soul-Talk - Poem by Suraj Samtani
Our communication has been rather dormant
I want to activate it, but don't know how.
I want to speak to you, but got no speech.
I want to write to you, but got no words.
I want to hear you, but can hear nothing but silence.
I want to touch you, but can feel nothing but cool air.
I want to smell you, but can smell nothing but odour.
Why, oh why, has our interaction reached this level?
In just a few months, I shall join you, and
I will be nothing, but a part of you.
Comments about Soul-Talk by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl