Speech Therapy - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
He lures her by his wit
As she lures him by her looks.
His wit only can whip her
For the looks she hooks with.
Open a speech therapy for men
Like beauty parlours for women.
Comments about Speech Therapy by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl