Spring - Poem by Nadia Potenza
One spring day
The sun shines bright
not a cloud in the sky.
Birds chirping and singing
what a wonderful sound.
Green grass growing
tall and stiff.
Trees blowing in the wind
Beautiful blue sky reflecting on the ocean
waves moving very slowly.
Children playing in the park
Laughter and happiness fills the air.
Soon summer will be near
so enjoy this one beautiful spring day.
Comments about Spring by Nadia Potenza
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl