Stay Away - Poem by Tanzila Rehmat
Dead on my feet, all in all
Don't talk to me; don't give me call
Shattered I am, please stay away
How'd it passed, this month of May?
Worn-out is all what I feel
I know my wounds would never heal
Broken I am, no one should care
Even I sit in a corner and pull my hair
I am all done, I daresay
With my feelings, you'd always played
Devastated I am, do you even hear?
You call me yours, that's why I fear
Wrecked is the boat of my love
Had it I to be the most-wanted-dove?
Ruined I am, now you're okay, you're fine
You got your ecstasy, but what about mine?
Comments about Stay Away by Tanzila Rehmat
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl