Storm's Love - Poem by Lilly Rose
Shock is an anesthesia…
The calm before the storm,
The numbness I felt by his parting.
Realization is a Pop-up…
Alerting you to the storm’s arrival,
Reading, “He’s not coming back.”
Grief is a downpour…
Drenching you in salty rain,
Revealing my weakness to all.
Loathing is Zeus…
Lightning flashes of rage,
My lashing out with no purpose.
Ignorance is the wind…
Whispering tales of the past,
Silently begging for my suicide.
Memory is a teddy bear…
Tattered, but special,
The pain was worth the love.
Comments about Storm's Love by Lilly Rose
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl