Stubborn Is What Men Are - Poem by alan brown
S tubbon is the man that's always right
T roubled is the man that's never wrong
U nafraid is the man without fright
B eaten is the man forlorn
B right is the man with light
O bstinate is the man that's unsure
R idiculed are the man made fools
N ectar is the man that's so sweet to know.
THIS IS WHAT MOST MEN ARE.
Comments about Stubborn Is What Men Are by alan brown
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl