Stupid Cupid - Poem by Bridgid Patrick
All the love that history knows,
Is said to be in every rose
Yet all that could be found in two,
Is less than what i feel for you
I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
Its fake, an illusion, impossible to find
But the day i met you i began to see
Love is real and exists in me.
'Love is something that can't be described.
Like the look of a rose,
The smell of the rain,
Or the feeling of forever'
Comments about Stupid Cupid by Bridgid Patrick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl