Abortion - Poem by Bridgid Patrick
Six weeks old today mamma
a birthday gift for me,
a pair of big brown eyes through
one day i will see.
Where are we going mamma
with the rain splashing down?
when it hits the ground it makes
a funny sound
Bang through the big white doors
people dressed in green
If they hurt you mamma just runaway and scream
Help me mamma their tearing me apart
there goes my big brown eyes
there goes my little heart
I love you mamma believe me i do
Why are you doing this mama?
I thought you loved me to?
Comments about Abortion by Bridgid Patrick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl