Suddenly Silence - Poem by jerry hughes
Suddenly there'll be silence.
It'll be inexplicable and eerie.
As though armegeddon
is but a hair's breath away.
It'll happen when the creativity
of centuries is washed away by
a tsunami of mediocrity, and
replaced by a Muck Everything
on a sesame seed bun.
Comments about Suddenly Silence by jerry hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl