Sufferings With No Escape - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A child has no alternative.
If it's to suffer at the hand
Of its parents, it has to.
An old man has no alternative.
If he's to suffer at the hand
Of his caretaker, he has to.
The sufferings that occur
Without any alternatives
Would increase fear and pain higher.
Comments about Sufferings With No Escape by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl