Sugar Candy - Poem by Lamar Cole
His best friend's girlfriend was a real cutie.
And she had a big fine booty.
She looked like sugar candy on a shelf.
And he just couldn't help himself.
He just had to get her into bed.
And hump her and not let thoughts of being dirty to his best friend.
Make its way into his head.
Comments about Sugar Candy by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl