jodi right Poems
- Hope Hope Sigh not for there is hope Doubt not because it...
- Seven Whispers Seven Whispers pass me by. Unknowing, ...
- Desperation For Love My heart eager for things ...
- Be There Be there Take my body And hold me dear for I ...
- A Plead For Rescue Behind the secure locked doors Behind the...
- Truth Truth Bounded to you by love Separated from you by ...
- Come Home With Me I see you there standing alone So lonely, ...
i am 17, i begun my poetry only last year and love writing it. Its just a way to show you feelings in a different aspect and letting other people to be inspired by your writing and be able to relate it to their life. My first poem was Seven Whispers and i think i have learnt from that poem to explore more into poetry and write in different ways my favourite poem is Truth because it is personal to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sigh not for there is hope
Doubt not because it is there
Just seek it
Let thy eye wander far
Just touch it
Let thy hands lay softly
Just live it
Let thy heart fill the cold
Laugh in joy not in cruelness
Cry always but not in pain
Sing tunes for the far
And Dance for the near
Because hope never dies