Sun Is Setting - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Birds are chirping to return,
They are in busy to take turn.
Sun is trying to have new burn,
Evening is ready here to learn.
Cows are searching their calves,
Day lights are reduced to halves.
Finding way is nice within mind,
Evening love to all does bind.
Returning home children do tell,
Oh mother worship and ring bell.
Evening sun is calm to have burn,
All are in plan to have you turn.
Comments about Sun Is Setting by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl