Lawrence S. Pertillar
Sun Light Comes - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Many moons come to pass.
A dawning Sun light comes,
To lift darkness from nights.
And a life liked begins to dance.
Comments about Sun Light Comes by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl