Sw1 - Poem by Carl A.I.
We've all been black, We all been
white. We've all been to hell and back and
know how to fight.
I'm in this deep, I excavate triple layers. I eliminate war vets
with little rhyme sprayers. To wake up early is to search for
pearls in the deserts but to expand four wings that are not fully feathered. I'm not teathered like blue balls but I deconstruct cat calls and stand you upon rocky mountain pinnacles. I win and then fall. I've lost. Given up heads. I haven't been blessed. I've been shot in the neck more than once but my branches still stratch towards heaven. Not dirty, searching this earth for fertile grounds. My heaven has already been found.
Comments about Sw1 by Carl A.I.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl