Sweet Silenced Knight Of Quiet Speaks - Poem by Michael Gale
let the quiets speak feeling silent as silent to thee...
'Nother great write...
The right to speak.
A song of the heart could be sung by a lone one tenor of heart gone right.
This heartly lit heart of the written well spoken speak...
At it's inner core of care doth keenly seek.
Happy silenced night...
Good night sweet knight.
Comments about Sweet Silenced Knight Of Quiet Speaks by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl