Lawrence S. Pertillar
Take What Has Been Given - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I am just here to deliver!
I could care less,
How the message is interpreted!
There were no instructions given
To return feedback!
Or my perceptions of the receiver!
Nor am I going to spend time in explanation!
Hopefully you will 'get it'!
It's apparent you don't!
Or you would take what has been given,
And absorb it for what it is!
You can't even 'pretend' to have common sense!
And that is not an intentional offense.
Although, I am sure
You will believe my heart was in it!
Comments about Take What Has Been Given by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl