Tearaway - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
This eccentric young man,
Tear the flowers and tramples the petals.
He is a collector of butterflies for his morgue.
He holds his crude heart for cruelty.
This morass will lead the culprit to cannibalism?
If the world doesn't have a remedy for this epidemic disease
Better eradicate him before it spreads to the other human beings?
Comments about Tearaway by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl