Teaser - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
It appears easy, but not;
in spite of her bold displays.
Just some teasers for those
who think it's quicker to find
it here. She's not ordained
to give off clues, but mislead.
A place of wit and patience.
If deciphered, she will love.
Comments about Teaser by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl