Thank You Pat And Tony - Poem by Ruth Street
We haven't had a good year
we've shed a lot of tears.
But now we must remember
all our happy years.
After all the sadness
we all have cause to smile.
The happiness of Michelle and Dean
made it all worthwhile.
Thank you for a lovely time
a perfect day in September.
Michelle's smile from ear to ear
we always will remember.
Loved ones were not forgotten
but laughter ruled the day.
It was a specal occasion
blowing bad times away.
Comments about Thank You Pat And Tony by Ruth Street
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl